We are a website design and development agency based in Bangkok, Thailand. We work with clients that attract customers all over the world due to the addition of a fully-responsive and optimised website.
If you are looking for a new website our website designers in Bangkok will work together with you to produce an end product that you are proud of and tailored for your target market. Whether you are looking to sell your products online via an E-commerce site or showcase your services business we can help. In some cases we can amend your existing site to suit, depending on what platform it has been built on and the complexity of fixing any coding errors. We will advise you what’s best for your business and your budget.
Age is no barrier to the online marketplace but we’ve heard the excuse before of ‘all my customers are too old to use the internet’. Even if you own a coffee shop and don’t sell your services directly online, there’s a high chance that people will be searching Google and social media for new places to try. Not to mention the people that may just be visiting the local area and have no clue about where to stop by for a refreshment. Tapping in to the success of review sites such as Trip Advisor can pay huge dividends for such businesses but ultimately you don’t control all of the content there.
As a website design agency in Bangkok, we are aware that compelling web design can help a businesses chance of success. A responsive and functional website enables the funnelling of visitors to your site via social media, blogging, pay per click advertising and more.
If your online showcase doesn’t do its job then you could be missing out on a lot of opportunity.
We build websites that work on all modern computers and smartphones. The optimisation phase begins before development starts. The higher you rank in the search engines (Google) the more likely you are to be seen by consumers.
1) Generate as many pages as you like with our advanced CMS
2) Bespoke design and content tailored to your business
3) We also build E-commerce websites – sell your inventory online
4) Content Management System – update your site from anywhere with an internet connection
5) Contact form & gallery – boost user experience and convert more visits with a gallery and a contact form
6) Google Maps – to show customers how to find you
7) Domain set up if required
8) Link your website to your social media accounts
9) Email address – professional email address tailored to your domain (email@example.com)
10) Website analytics – Track your visitors in real time to monitor behaviour and increase sales
11) Initial technical support – offered as standard to all our clients.
12) + Other bespoke features available